Glide away from the stressors of daily life with the natural Amethyst Gua Sha tool which has a reputation for being deeply soothing. Dating back thousands of years Gua Sha has long been used as a healing technique. This skin smoothening tool has a divine purple hue and sensuous feminine curves to caress contours and define jawlines. This wonder tool helps to lift and tone whilst facilitating the absorption of your favorite moisturizer. The mini scraper glide over the skin surface to promote detoxification lymphatic drainage microcirculation and sculpting. Unplug and clean your mind body and aura right in the comfort of your home in your pajamas. Regular usage and the right technique ,will be a game change for your skin
Crystal : Amethyst (Wisdom, Healing, Purifying)
Amethyst Gua Sha – benefits :
- Bye-bye breakouts! This soothing tool enhances the body’s filtration by removing toxins. Expedites the healing of acne and acne scars
- This little unique antiaging tool reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Diminishes hard expression lines
- Glides on skin smoothly improving dark circles and reducing eye and facial puffiness
- Encourages lymphatic drainage and renews skin and give immediate lift and radiant glow
- Massaging the skin gently with it boosts circulation and reduces inflammation.
- Scrape it right to bring oxygen and nutrient-rich blood to the skin cells
- This magical tool tones, contours and firms giving your skin a youthful glow.
- Massage to absorb topical products for deeper and quicker penetration
Direction to Use: Before using the Lamina Care Amethyst Gua Sha make sure that you have cleansed it under running water & if possible keep it in freezer for half an hour before using it for added benefit. Cleanse your face thoroughly using Glow Dust facial scrub & complete your skincare routine, make sure to apply your preferred facial cream/oil on your face so that the Gua Sha glides smoothly without causing any friction on your face. Apply moderate pressure on the tool & use enough pressure that you feel you’re working your face muscles, but not so much that it hurts. Since the Gua Sha is cool at the beginning, place it over your eyes for relaxing & cooling effect. Now follow the direction in the pictorial given below such that it uplifts your face & massage it towards your ears. This will help in lymphatic drainage which will ultimately reduce puffiness & will give you a natural glow. Your face might go a little red, don’t worry, a little redness is normal because you are stimulating blood flow.